Alpine MusicSafe Classic - Hearing protection for musicians
Luxury travel box
Duration of use
Attenuation values in decibels
Attenuation values measured by TNO* according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards. (*Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research)
|Nominal diameter||9-12 mm|
|Silver filter||H=18 M=14 L=12||SNR=17||NRR=11|
|Gold filter||H=20 M=15 L=13||SNR=18||NRR=16|
How to insert earplugs ?
- To insert the protectors, use the enclosed insertion tube. Slide the tube over the filter stem.
- Slightly pull up your ear and insert the hearing protector into the ear.
- Rotate the insertion tube until the protector fits snugly.
- Carefully remove the tube from the earplug.
- The earplug may protrude from your ear. In that case, carefully remove the filter from the earplug.
- Then cut off a small section of the stem and replace the filter in the earplug.
How to clean the earplugs?
Alpine MusicSafe Classic earplugs last longer if you look after them and clean them regularly.
- Clean the earplugs with soap;
- Rinse them with lukewarm water.